Hawkins Wright is an independent consultancy providing a range of strategic, forecasting, market intelligence and business information services to the international forest products and bioenergy industries.
Since 1982 Hawkins Wright has provided authoritative and cost-effective services based on in-depth research of the global forest, pulp & paper and bioenergy industries. These services include private consultancy assignments covering a full range of marketing and strategic subjects as well as regular multi-client reports and newsletters.
Our consultancy services build on our global perspective of the macro- and micro-economic trends driving the international forest industry and downstream product markets. Assignments can range from advice on a client's business development or feedstock sourcing strategies to highly detailed market feasibility assessments of prospective projects.
Our regular and multi-client reports and services include...
- Pulpwatch, a monthly analysis of developments in the global market pulp industry
- The Outlook for Market Pulp, providing forecasts of world market pulp demand, supply, costs and prices
- The Outlook for Dissolving Pulp, providing forecasts of world market pulp demand, supply, costs and prices
- Defining the China Market for Pulp Paper and Board, a uniquely detailed analysis of the Chinese pulp and paper industry
- Forest Energy Monitor, covering the factors driving the rapidly expanding biomass and wood pellet markets
Our client list includes leading pulp and paper manufacturers from around the world, energy companies, forest owners, pulp, paper and biomass agents and traders, financial institutions, equipment and raw material suppliers, and national, state and provincial governments and agencies.